All of our items are “Made to Order”, which means that it is hand made, specifically for you and no one else! These items will take some time to manufacture with an ETA of about 5-7 business days to process before shipment.
This is how a "Made to Order" item comes to life at our Cursorwear Warehouse:
- Once your order is placed, we begin processing it immediately. First we print out the design you chose for your product and ensure the design is the correct size corresponding to the clothing size you selected.
- Next, we cut out the blank pieces of material for your item (hoodie, shirt, sports bra, etc.) and again ensure the cut is just the size you ordered
- We then take the design print and blank material, and press them together through a heat sublimation process that gives extremely vibrant color and life to your item. Using this method, your product's design will never fade, or crack!
- Once the pieces of material have the design sublimated on to the fabric, your item is then handed off to our sewing team to make sure every stitch is perfect.
- Last but not least, after the sewing process is completed and your item is ready to go, we run it through a final quality control check before we mark it ready to ship to you!